VMG Healthcare Products SA
VMG Healthcare Products SA, established in Costa Rica in 1998, is the second largest distribution company in Costa Rica. VMG offers a wide range of pharmaceutical products in all therapeutic categories and divisions of medical equipment. They represent more than 200 companies from India, USA, Europe, China and Latin America. Since 1998, VMG has grown into a multi-faceted, multi-product, global corporation expanding in 2008 to India offering strong logistics and support to regulatory systems throughout the country.
They are interested in meeting with manufacturers and distributors of US FDA, TGA approved products in the following categories;
1. Products and implements for critical care
2. Anesthesia products and tools
3. Products and implements of radiology
4. Orthopaedic products and implements
5. Medical devices in general
For more details or to meet with this company during Discover 2013, please contact Patrick A. Kenny at firstname.lastname@example.org
A.G.S. Barma Limited
A.G.S. Barma Limited, incorporated in 1972, has, from a modest beginning, grown into one of the giants in road haulage and automobile sectors of the Nigerian economy, refurbishing trucks and automobiles of various sizes for road transportation. Having invested over U.S.$3 million in the development and expansion of infrastructure and facilities, A.G.S. Barma wishes to diversify into providing services to the newly privatized power utility companies.
They are interested in meeting with manufacturers of products in the following categories;
1. Heavy Duty Trucks and Machinery
2. Power Distribution Equipment
3. Architecture and Engineering Services
4. Potential joint-ventures to Encourage Growth in the Transportation Sector
Ajamy Oil and Gas Limited
Ajamy Oil and Gas Limited was founded in 1998 with the aim of providing experienced construction, maintenance, supply and specialist services targeted towards the oil, gas, petrochemical, and power generation industries. Ajamy provides fire and safety services, environmental waste management and consultancy, oil pollution management, oil and gas tools and equipment, and constructions services. The company’s main focus is on Engineering, Procurement, and Construction services to the oil & gas industry.
They are interested in meeting with manufacturers and services providers of products in the following categories;
1. Thermal Desorption Units
2. Oil and Gas Pipeline Equipment
3. Environmental Remediation Equipment
4. Industrial Pumps & Valves
5. Architecture and Engineering Services
Amisua Worldwide Investment Limited
Amisua Worldwide Investment Limited, incorporated in 2005, provides specialized services in agriculture, oil and gas, transportation, architecture and construction, and mining of solid minerals. The company is focusing on expanding its growth platform through partnerships with U.S. companies that offer or produce quality and innovative accessories/product with high growth potential in the industry sectors mentioned above.
They are interested in meeting with manufacturers and service providers of products in the following categories;
1. Processing and Packaging Equipment for Shea Butter;
2. Agricultural Machinery, Equipment and Services
3. Heavy Duty Machinery, Equipment and Products for Road Construction and Buildings (graders, excavators etc.)
Bethvin Nigeria Limited
Bethvin Nigeria Limited was established in 1984 as a manufacturer of food products including coffee, tea, ginger, and cashew nuts. They have recently decided to diversify their portfolio by offering passenger transportation services which will soon be commencing operations. The company is also registered in the United Kingdom, is an active member of the Lagos Chamber of Commerce and the Nigerian Export Promotion Council, and is a certified member of the U.S. Commercial Service NUSA Program.
1. Food Processing Equipment
2. Food Packaging Equipment
3. Agricultural & Farming Equipment
Dillys Investments Limited
Dillys Investments Limited is a duly registered company in Nigeria with major interest in haulage handling and provision of logistic support to Nigerian firms through freight forwarding and trucking of goods and products cleared at the major ports in Nigeria.
1. Used trucks for Transportation and Haulage of Containers
2. Potential joint-ventures with Transportation Providers
3. Potential joint-ventures with Freight Forwarders
EISNL Engineering Solutions and Drives Limited
EISNL is a total engineering solutions company providing MRO (Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul) services and supplies to the Oil & Gas, Mining, Construction, Cement, Manufacturing, Agro –Allied and Food & Beverage sectors of the Nigerian industry base. The company provides services in the areas of Mechanical power transmission, condition monitoring, flow process control etc. Currently, they work closely with SEW EuroDrives, Germany, SKF France, and SNL France.
1. Power Generation Plant Supplies
2. Refurbished Valves Supplies & Services
3. Industrial Gear Box Manufacturing (Conveyor Applications)
4. Vessel Refurbishment and Platform Construction Support Services
5. Potential joint-ventures with technical partners to establish oilfield gear repair & service center as well as Marine repair support services center
Innate Resources Services Limited
Innate Resources Services Limited, incorporated in 2009, specializes in earth and environmental sciences such as engineering, water resources and irrigation development, geology and environmental solutions. Innate Resources is seeking U.S. partners with technical capabilities in the mining industry for potential joint-ventures.
1. Potential joint-venture with partner offering mining machinery and services for solid minerals/metallic ore body (tantalite, aluminum, zinc, lead, copper, tin and associated ore for iron)
2. Water Processing Equipment (potable water - municipal)
3. Innovative Water Processing Equipment: Sunlight Photo-catalysis and Mobile Purification Technology
4. Water Desalinization Equipment (agricultural engineering) preferably with Forward Osmosis Technology
5. Excavator Equipment and Products
Kewap Investment Company Limited
Kewap Investment Company Limited is a Nigerian owned company established and registered by Nigeria’s Corporate Affairs Commission in 2003. The company’s areas of specialty are in oil trading and shipping and marine services. Kewap aspires to be one of the leading companies in Nigeria’s oil industry and seeking to partner with foreign companies that specialize in oil and gas, shipping and marine services.
1. Potential joint-venture partners providing construction equipment and services to construct semi-automated Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) station and gas plant capable of fill 1,250 gas cylinders per day
2. Potential joint-ventures with technical partner for shipping and marine services (ship builders of double hull & bottom vessels of between 5-10 years) to access opportunities in provision of services to Nigeria’s oil and gas and marine industries
Linkpoint Resources International Limited
Linkpoint Resources International Limited, incorporated in 2005, is a non-traditional promotional marketing company that can deliver your brand directly to your customer by handing it to them, literally. Linkpoint services include product promotion development, event management, product placement strategies, and retail and direct selling for products. Linkpoint represents many large multi-national clients including; Unilever, Johnson & Johnson, and LG.
1. Consumer Goods and Products – Soaps, Talcum Powder, Edibles, Seasonings, Dairies (Powdered Milk)
2. Potential joint-venture partner for local production of consumer goods such as toilet paper, napkins, and other paper products
3. Potential joint-venture partner to set up a factory for production of tee-shirts and embroidery designs
Multitechnics Global Services Limited
Multitechnics Global Services Limited is an engineering contracting firm incorporated in Nigeria, with its corporate head office located in Lagos, Nigeria. Multitechnics provides turnkey construction for residential, commercial, roads, industrial, and specialty projects. Since the company’s founding in 2003, they have completed over 70 different buildings for corporate organizations and private individuals.
1. Construction & Building Equipment
2. Modular and Prefab Housing
3. Franchising opportunities in the hospitality industry
Se-Babs Nigeria Limited
Se-Babs Nigeria Limited, began as a petroleum trading company importing petroleum products from abroad to Nigeria. In the year 1999, the company began full private practice in petroleum marketing and distribution, became a petroleum dealer and opened their first filling station under the corporate name of National Oil and marketing company which later became Conoil. In the year 2002, the filling station was withdrawn from Conoil dealership and resume operation under the brand name of Se-babs Petroleum Nigeria Limited. In an effort to diversify, the company is working with several partners to develop aquaponics farming in Nigeria.
1. Aquaponics (Fish & Vegetable) Farming Equipment
2. Oil and Gas Equipment and Services
3. Obtain agency or distribution agreements to represent U.S. companies in the Nigerian market in specialized hospitality sector
4. Meeting franchise holders for Aeroponics & Aquaponics to act as technical partners for our local establishment in Nigeria
Unites Integrated Nigeria Limited
Established in 2011, UNITeS Integrated Nigeria Limited’s mission is to promote information, communication and technological development in Nigeria and to provide tools for facilitating this process. The company provides specialized services in the area of ICT, computer hardware & software engineering services, as well as manpower training and infrastructural support to institutions.
1. Computer Hardware
2. Education Software
3. Potential joint-venture with partner offering Information and communication technology training aimed at replacing classroom teaching boards with computer animated tools
Notice to Visitors!
The link you have chosen will take you to a non-U.S. Government website.
If the page does not appear in 5 seconds, please click this: outside web site
Export.gov is managed by the International Trade Administration and
external links are covered by its website disclaimer statement.
BuyUSA.gov is managed by the International Trade Administration and
external links are covered by its website disclaimer statement.